For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, we are experiencing quite a warm summer already and we think there’s no better way to cool down than with a refreshing smoothie packed full of Superfoods.
What are Superfoods you ask?
They’re nutrient-rich foods that are considered to be especially beneficial for health and well-being. Some of the most famous superfoods of 2017 are turmeric, matcha, cacao, and maca. You can find all of these ingredients (and more!) in our special edition Superfoods Box!
Here is a smoothie recipe we created just for you goddesses that uses almost every item in the Superfoods Box. It’s formulated for glow-worthy skin and to nourish your temple.
Super Goddess Smoothie
- Add Koyah Tube, Vitanica Adrenal Tonic, Pranayums Packet, Healthforce Maca, frozen cauliflower + kale or ice, non-dairy milk and water into blender.
- Blend for 3 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into small to medium sized bowl.
- Use Navitas Cacao Almonds, Sliced Banana, Chia Seeds and Hemp Seeds to decorate top of smoothie bowl.
- Drizzle Yumbutter over the top of bowl.
P.S. Wondering why we were adding steamed & then frozen cauliflower to our smoothie?
Cauliflower is not only rich in immunity boosting and bone building Vitamins C & K but it also makes your smoothie extra thick and creamy. Yum! Don't worry, you won't taste the cauliflower with all the other delicious ingredients packed into your Superfoods smoothie.
Try it and tell us what you think!
Artwork by goddess @RainbowForester